How can we make the move to Assisted Living more inviting & welcoming
Jimmy Zollo is Co-Founder of Joe & Bella, a new service that provides older adults with the full array of products they need. He has a deep personal and professional connection to this audience, including residents of care communities, their families, and caregivers. For more information, please visit: http://www.JoeandBella.com
Join us to learn:
- How Jimmy experienced his grandparent’s move into assisted living
- Why it’s challenging to care for a family member remotely and the unique challenge of ensuring your loved one is receiving the level of care that they need when you can’t be there
- What we can do to help the professional caregivers, many of whom have had to give up their second job to pay the bills during COVID
Subscribe on your favorite podcast or video platform!
Serenity Engage is an award-winning HIPAA-compliant messaging platform that has been proven to:
- save time for staff
- increase referrals
- reduce risk for senior care providers
Ask about a 10% insurance premium discount for using Serenity. Learn more at www.serenityengage.com.
At Maverick’s Headquarters, we see opportunities to improve today’s senior care systems and create hope for the way we age. We tackle hard topics with the goal of creating conversation and generating action to solve problems.
Want to join the Maverick Movement?
Have a story on how you or your team are fostering ingenuity?
Share it with us and check out our other episodes to light your innovation fire. Don’t forget to subscribe for more great interviews.
WANT YOUR MAVERICKS MUG?
Join our Facebook Group and tell us what you action you'll take from this episode. Every month we draw from our group members for a Mavericks mug.
Mavericks of Senior Living is sponsored by Serenity Engage and Assured Assisted Living. This episode was produced by Katherine Wells & Francis LeGasse. Subscribe to Mavericks for Senior Living on Apple Podcasts, Google Play or Stitcher. Find us on Twitter, Facebook, or via email at ignitehope@mavericksofseniorliving.
- Katherine Wells, Chief Inspiration Maverick at Mavericks of Senior Living, and CEO of Serenity Engage
- Francis LeGasse, Chief Curiosity Maverick, and CEO of Assured Assisted Living, Sevens Residential Care, Sevens Home Care